Friday, November 23, 2012


Soul: Good morning, you're awake. I have been sitting here patiently. Are you ready to rise above?

Mind: Yes. But first I need to ask: Why do I have to experience anxiety first in order to remember that you exist? When can I let go of being a victim of these emotions, and begin to feel your presence with me all the time?

Soul: You are only the witness. Have gratitude that you have a body and a heart to experience these feelings. Tell me what happens to you physically when you experience the anxiety.

Mind: The levels of intensity are always different. When I feel the rush of emotions coming, I begin to shake out of my own skin. A feeling of a newborn child who is extremely vulnerable.

Soul: These feelings are constructive. These are what help you reflect on your old self. Your old ways of acting/thinking/living. Your body shakes because it wants to change. It's trying to communicate to you that it can't live in these old patterns anymore. It is showing you that you are ready to evolve, like a snake shedding out of its old skin.

Mind: Can I trust that it is okay to become who I really want to be? What if the world doesn't support me? Sometimes I feel too attached to things, too judgmental, or that I am too conditioned as to what the world thinks is important. When I honor this higher self sometimes I feel that I am alone.

Soul: You can only begin to trust this guiding force inside you through experience, never go off of blind faith. Experience is what's real. Just as the sun sets, you know through experience that the sun will also rise again. I am in everything, the life force, the effortless effort that gives you your very own breath.  I guide/direct you through signs or "coincidences".  Also the people and relationships in your life are the other gifts of grace that I give to you. Some people are the mirrors in your life to help you reflect upon where you are in life, while others are the channels or arrows to help point you in the right direction.
Honoring this path is not easy, but it is the ones who are truly willing to brave the world that will have a fulfilling life. No matter how high your level of consciousness becomes, there will continue to be ups and downs in life.  It's all about how you react.

Mind: I want to come from this higher understanding of life in every thought, word and deed. How can I keep this feeling at my center?

Soul: Have patience. The joy of living is journey. Reflect on your achievements so far, they are the strength and proof that you are willing and on your way. Just the fact that in this moment you are able to remember who you really are is the greatest achievement of it all.     

1 comment:

  1. I really love this article,your way of thinking is great.For Indian Traditional Clothes collection you should go through to G3 Fashions, Just click on given link.
    http://www.g3fashions.in/women/sarees/indian-bridal-designer-sarees/1-15-100.html

    ReplyDelete